Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Advertisement

http://www.amplifyyourvoice.org/u/Mahayana/2009/9/5/ExtenZe-for-Women-no-actually-still-just-men
This ad is for women’s extenze. It is geared towards women and “electrifying their orgasms and revved up libido.” I disagree with this advertisement for a few reasons. First, for an argument to pass or be good, it has to provide good reason to believe the premises to be true. I don’t believe it’s true because nowhere in the ad do they provide scientific reasoning as to why it would work. Also, the book provides three reasons about whether to believe a claim: “Accept it, reject it, or suspend it.” I’m rejecting it because I believe it is false. Based on past experiences, I have seen many advertisements claim to do something but then in a year or so a scientific source proves that it is bullshit and most likely will do some type of damage to the consumer. Although this product could be legit, I personally don’t agree with it and therefore reject it.

1 comment:

  1. Every time i go on the internet i see a bunch of these types of ads very time. I hate to se that on sites like yahoo or other websites get hit with women's extenze. Even emails are getting hit with a bunch of spam mail I hate to open because it can open a virus to attack your computer. I like how you disagree with these types of advertisements. You are right too that these don not work and people waist money on these products. You are right that it can harm the person who takes it by scientific studies.

    ReplyDelete